Welcome to the Rutland Garden Centre website
Situated in Oakham in the heart of beautiful Rutland, our garden centre offers the Real Gardener great Quality, Value and Choice along with a Friendly and Personal Service.
We specialise in a complete range of plants, trees & shrubs complemented by a full range of hard landscaping products such as paving, decorative aggregates, fencing & sundries.
- Sow winter lettuce 26 September 2016
- The ultimate harvest festival gets under way this weekend 23 September 2016
- Spending just half an hour a day gardening could reduce your risk of heart attack by over 50% 21 September 2016
- Get ready to refill the greenhouse 19 September 2016
- The accounts book used by Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown is going on display for the first time 16 September 2016
Planting a veg garden really kicks off the year. By the end of March you'll have bought new potatoes and onion sets from our Rutland garden centre and tucked them into their new homes, and with a bit of luck you'll be getting out those seed packets you chose from our extensive range of fr…Read more »
Leave a review
Sow annuals to overwinter
Put in a late sowing of annual flowers like pot marigold, cornflowers and love-in-a-mist (Nigella damascena) and they'll spend the winter as tiny seedlings before exploding into growth next spring. With the head start on spring-sown annuals they flower up to a month earlier, extending your summer display.