Welcome to the Rutland Garden Centre website
Situated in Oakham in the heart of beautiful Rutland, our garden centre offers the Real Gardener great Quality, Value and Choice along with a Friendly and Personal Service.
We specialise in a complete range of plants, trees & shrubs complemented by a full range of hard landscaping products such as paving, decorative aggregates, fencing & sundries.
- A small town in Northern Ireland has been crowned Britain in Bloom’s 2016 Champion 28 October 2016
- It’s Wild about Gardens Week this week 24 October 2016
- Two elm trees thought extinct in Britain have been discovered 21 October 2016
- Dry tomatoes and other fruits 19 October 2016
- A prison in Lancashire has won a prestigious award for its gardens 17 October 2016
Britain's best-loved flower, roses are found in almost every garden in the country especially in Rutland. And it's little wonder: they're elegant, stately plants that just take your breath away as soon as they flower, with those heartbreakingly beautiful petals and perfume to fill the garden a…Read more »
Leave a review
Put the pond to bed
Tidy up your pond ready for winter, cutting back dead marginal plants to just above water level. Remove dead foliage, as they'll choke the pond otherwise, and pull out blanketweed, thinning your oxygenating plants as you go. Lastly, fix a net over the pond to keep out falling autumn leaves.