Welcome to the Rutland Garden Centre website
Situated in Oakham in the heart of beautiful Rutland, our garden centre offers the Real Gardener great Quality, Value and Choice along with a Friendly and Personal Service.
We specialise in a complete range of plants, trees & shrubs complemented by a full range of hard landscaping products such as paving, decorative aggregates, fencing & sundries.
- A new breed of ‘super-ant’ is taking over UK gardens 24 August 2016
- Plant flowers for bats and win some fantastic wildlife gardening prize 19 August 2016
- Have a go at square foot gardening 17 August 2016
- Gardeners can play a key role in preventing flooding 15 August 2016
- It’s National Allotments Week this week 12 August 2016
One of the real skills of good vegetable growing is the ability to time the cycle of sowing, growing and harvesting so you always have a steady stream of goodies to pick fresh from your garden in Rutland.
It takes good planning and a few canny tricks to make sure you always have just…Read more »
Leave a review
Save your spuds
As soon as you notice the first signs of blight on potatoes, cut away all the top growth and you'll save your tubers. Rain washes the spores from infected leaves into the ground, and on to the spuds underneath: take the foliage away, though, and your spuds stay unharmed.